The Project DPro course covers the following broad aspects of Project Management:
- Projects and the project phases including why projects fail.
- Project Identification and design: an overview of Needs Assessment, Stakeholder Analysis, Problem and Objective Tree and Log Frames.
- Project set up: Risk Management, Decision Gates, Project Charter and Governance, Work Breakdown Structure, Network Analysis, Critical Path and Gantt Charts.
- Project Planning: Principles and Disciplines of PMD Pro, Project Plans versus Proposals, Scope Planning, Schedule Planning, Detailed Implementation Plan
- Project Implementation including RACI, Budgeting and Issue Management
- Project Monitoring, Evaluation and Control including Earned Value Management, M&E plans, SMART indicators and change plans
- Project Closure