- Acquire and apply over 20 program management tools which will improve project delivery.
- Use systems applicable in international, well-known non-government organizations which have helped to increase productivity in developing sectors.
- Be part of the growing number of project management professionals in developing countries and build the capacity of project management skills for organizations.
- Understand and know the roles and responsibilities of the Project Manager throughout the project.
- Appreciate the relationship between the phrases and deliverables of the project life cycle.
- Apply the key concepts relating to different phases of project management
- Maximize the value of project management investments for both the investors and the people who will benefit from investments.
- Become an internationally certified project management professional, with enhanced skills in managing development projects.
- Justin Ekpa
- PMD Pro
- Hits: 2865
By the end of the course participants will: