Request for Tender for the provision of water facilities at Caritas Nigeria
Caritas Nigeria wishes to request for tenders from interested, competent and reputable Contractors for the Construction/Rehabilitation of boreholes in kabba/Bunu LGA of Kogi State.
The said Construction/Rehabilitation will involve Reticulation, conversion of Motorized boreholes to solar, reconstruction of concrete platform etc as stated in the BOQ link below. Successful tenders will be for retainership as water facilities service contractors for Caritas Nigeria.
2. Qualification Requirement
Interested Companies are expected to possess the following basic requirement:-
- Evidence of providing similar works,
- Evidence of Company’s Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Company’s Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the Last 3 Years
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Past Remittances.
- Company’s Profile reflecting experience and works of Similar Nature and Value.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) including relevant experience of key Personnel
- Evidence of Financial Capability and support from Bank.
3. Pre-Qualification of Contractors
Interested contractors are to submit their company profiles containing relevant corporate information as well as copies of documents listed in Section 2 above to the Caritas Nigeria office: (address below) on or before 12 noon on Oct, 21ST 2016.
- Collection of Tender Documents
Successfully pre-qualified contractors will be invited for a Vendors’ Meeting with Caritas Nigeria procurement and technical staff to:
- present evidence of their past experience (relevant to this tender) for review,
- seek clarification regarding the proposed water facilities work
- Submission of Tender Documents
The completed Tender Documents must be submitted in two copies each, which will be separately bound and placed in a single sealed envelope clearly marked BID FOR CARITAS NIGERIA WATER FACILITIES CONTRACT and the Company Name at the top right hand corner. The envelopes will be addressed and delivered to the address below not later than 12 noon on Friday Oct, 21ST 2016.
- Opening Of Tenders
All tenders will be publicly opened at the Caritas Nigeria conference hall immediately after the close of bids submission at 2:00pm on Friday Oct, 21ST 2016.
- Additional Information/Disclaimer
- Notwithstanding the submission of your company profile, attendance of the review meeting or receipt of your tender documents, Caritas Nigeria is neither committed nor obligated to include your company in any vendors list or award any form of contract to a particular company or agent.
- This advertisement shall not be constituted as a commitment on the part of Caritas Nigeria nor shall it entitle potential contractors to make any claims whatever to seek any indemnity from Caritas Nigeria by virtue of such company having responded to said advertisement.
- Caritas Nigeria reserves the right to make available the tender documents to qualified bidders only.
ADIE MICHAEL AGIDAH
Catholic Caritas Foundation of Nigeria (CCFN),
Plot 459, Cadastral Zone B2,
Catholic Secretariat Building,
Durumi 1, Garki,